Saturday, December 26, 2009

Resolutions

As 2009 comes to a close I thought it only fitting to make some "want-tos" for the upcoming year. Notice I did not say "resolutions". This is because normally whenever I make a resolution if fail to follow through with -- especially the New Year's type. So for what its worth, here are a few of my New Year's want-tos.

1)love God more
2)love my wife more
3)love my children more
4)love my friends more
5)love God's family more
6) love my students more
7) love those in my minstry team more
8) love my missionary partners more
9 love those who don't know God more

Notice the trend here? Finally my want to #10 for 2010:

10) love my enemies more.

"Beloved, let us love one another, for Love is of God. Anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He that loves not, knows not God, for God is Love, so Beloved, let us love one another." 1 John 4:7-8